Ecopetrol, Repsol make hydrocarbon discovery in Colombia

(Reuters) - Colombian majority-state-owned oil company Ecopetrol and Spanish energy business Repsol have discovered hydrocarbons at the Tinamu-1 exploration well in Colombia's Meta province, the companies said on Monday. The well is located in the CPO-9 block, in which Ecopetrol (ECO.CN) holds a 55% stake and serves as the operator, while Repsol (REP.MC) holds the remaining 45%, the companies... Continue Reading →

Venezuela, Trinidad to Continue Talks on Joint Development of Dragon Offshore Gas Field

(Reuters) Venezuela and Trinidad and Tobago will continue negotiations on jointly developing a dormant offshore natural gas field, with a meeting scheduled for mid-June in Caracas, according to three sources familiar with the matter.  Officials from both governments last met in March in Venezuela, where they signed confidentiality agreements required to set up a negotiation... Continue Reading →

Powered by

Up ↑