3R PETROLEUM ÓLEO E GÁS S.A. (“3R” or “Company”), following best practices in corporate governance and transparency, informs its investors and the market in general the preliminary unaudited production data for May 2022 in the assets that the Company holds participation.
(1) Macau Cluster production was impacted by a drop in energy supply during the first week of May in Alto Rodrigues, a sub-cluster of Potiguar Cluster. The intercurrence affected the production process of several concessions in the Potiguar Basin and, consequently, impacted the production measurement and sharing process of which the Macau Cluster is part.
(2) Refers to the 35% interest held by 3R in Pescada Cluster concessions.
(3) 3R took over the operation of Rio Ventura Cluster on July 15, 2021. The historic production of the third and fourth quarters of 2021 was corrected to reflect the sharing of a reservoir located between the Bonsucesso concession, that belongs to the Rio Ventura Cluster, and Gomo concession, that belongs to the Remanso Cluster.
(4) After the acquisition of Duna Energia, 3R renamed as Areia Branca Cluster the production from Ponta do Mel and Redonda fields. 3R took over the operation of Areia Branca Cluster on November 1, 2021. The average production for 4Q21 was calculated considering the two months of the Company’s operations.
(5) 3R took over the operation of Recôncavo Cluster on May 11, 2022. The average production for this month was calculated considering the 21 days of 3R operation.
The Company is the operator of Macau, Areia Branca, Rio Ventura and Recôncavo Clusters and holds a 35% stake in Pescada Cluster, the latter operated by Petrobras. The consolidated average daily production of the five clusters mentioned above totaled 11,057 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) in May 2022. Of this total, the portion referring to 3R’s stake reached an average daily production of 10,286 boe.
The production data referring to: (i) 100% of the Fazenda Belém Cluster, (ii) 100% of the Potiguar Cluster, (iv) 70% of Peroá Cluster and (v) 43.75% of Papa-Terra Cluster will be incorporated into this report as soon as the transition processes with Petrobras are concluded and approved by the ANP.