Petrobras to continue selling assets despite coronavirus and price shock

Mar 27, 2020

Petrobras will move ahead with its billion-dollar divestment plan, despite the scenario of falling oil prices and a supply shock, the president of the state oil company, Roberto Castello Branco, said on Thursday in a conference call with analysts and investors.

The company has not received indications, so far, that there is now less interest from investors in its assets, according to the executive.

Castello Branco said, however, that he will only close deals that are beneficial for the company.

Source: TNPetroleo

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: