July 24, 2019
Regulation related to the New Gas Market program is expected to be completed by the ANP by 2023. The program was launched last Tuesday (7/23) by the Federal Government, during a ceremony held in Brasília (DF).
The main measures of the program are consolidated in CNPE Resolution No. 16/2019, which establishes guidelines and improvements in energy policies aimed at promoting free competition in the natural gas market in the country.
Check out the regulatory agenda set by the ANP:
– Resolution on criteria of autonomy and independence of carriers.
– Resolution on interconnection between transport pipelines.
– Revision of ANP Resolution No. 15/2014 (which establishes the criteria for the calculation of transportation tariffs for the firm, interruptible and extraordinary natural gas transportation services, and the procedure for the approval of proposals for natural gas transportation tariffs submitted Transporters for the Authorized Transport Pipelines).
– Guidelines for the joint elaboration of common access codes.
– Revision of ANP Resolution No. 51/2013 (which regulates the authorization for the practice of natural gas loading activity, within the Union’s sphere of competence).
– Revision of ANP Resolution No. 52/2011 (which regulates: the authorization of the practice of natural gas trading activity, within the Union’s sphere of competence, the registration of seller agent, provided for in Decree No. 7,382 / 2010, and the registration natural gas purchase and sale agreements).
– Revision of ANP Resolution No. 37/2013 (establishes criteria for the characterization of the expansion of the transport capacity of transport pipelines, composed of all its pipelines and auxiliary installations).
– Revenue Transfer Mechanisms among Interconnected Natural Gas Transporters.
– Review of ANP Resolution No. 11/2016 (which regulates: the provision of transportation services by carriers, the assignment of capacity contracted under the firm mode, the operational exchange of natural gas, the approval and registration of transportation service contracts). natural gas, and the promotion of public call processes for the contracting of natural gas
– Conflict Resolution Concerning Access to LNG (Conciliation and Arbitration) Terminals.
– Characterization of the Natural Gas Transport System.
Source: BE Petroleo