Equinor reports adjusted earnings of USD 4.4 billion and USD 1.5 billion after tax in the fourth quarter of 2018. IFRS net operating income was USD 6.7 billion and the IFRS net income was USD 3.4 billion.
The fourth quarter and full year were characterised by:
- Solid results and strong cash flow. Net debt ratio reduced to 22.2%
- Strong operational performance. Record high fourth quarter and full year production
- Continued growth in return on average capital employed to 12%
- The reserve replacement ratio (RRR) was all time high at 213%
- Step-up in quarterly dividend by 13% to USD 0.26 per share, subject to approval by the annual general meeting