Updated: Friday, August 25, 2017, 9:48 pm
Four companies were approved Friday (25/8) at the last meeting of the Special Tender Commission (CEL). The Commission approved a total of 32 companies for the 14th Round of Tenders, to be held on September 27 in Rio de Janeiro. CEL analyzed the last eight applications, four of which were approved. Another 28 companies had already been accepted at meetings held on 9, 16 and 23 August.
There is one foreign company among the four approved, Petrogal, of Portugal. The others – Greenconsult Business Consulting – EPP, Petroil Oleo e Gas Ltda and PetroRecôncavo – are Brazilian. Only Greenconsult has no exploration and production contract in Brazil.
The companies Nord Oil Gas S.A., Tarmar Energia e Participações Ltda. and Oceangeo Technology for the Exploration of Reservoirs of Brazil S.A. were not registered by CEL. Petrobal USA Holdings Inc had expressed its withdrawal from the bid.
The registered companies have complied with all the requirements set forth in section 4 of the notice and are able to participate in the round. Registration is mandatory and individual for each interested party, even for those who wish to submit an offer through a consortium. Once the requirements established in the bidding document have been approved and approved by the Special Bidding Commission, the company may submit bids only for the blocks located in the sectors for which it has paid the participation fee and provided a bid guarantee.
The process of qualifying the companies (operator A, B, C or non-operator) will only be done for the winning companies on the day of the public bidding session, procedure adopted from the 13th Round, held in 2015.
The list of companies will be published Monday in the Official Gazette of the Union and will also be available on the page Brazil Rounds, ANP.
Companies approved on 03/25:
1) GREENCONSULT CONSULTORIA EMPRESARIAL LTDA – EPP – Brasil *
2) PETROGAL BRASIL S.A. – Portugal
3) PETROIL OLEO AND GAS LTDA – United States
4) PETRORECONCAVO S.A – Brazil
Companies approved on 23/8:
1) ALVOPETRO S / A EXTRACAO DE PETROLEO E GAS NATURAL – Brazil
2) BERTEK PRODUCTOS, SERVICOS E MINERACAO LTDA – Brazil *
3) CAPRICORN BRASIL PETROLEO E GAS LTDA. – India *
4) GRAN TIERRA ENERGY BRASIL LTDA – Canada
5) PARNAIBA GAS NATURAL S.A. – Brazil
6) ROSNEFT BRASIL E & P LTDA – Russia
7) TEK OIL AND GAS LTDA. – China
Companies approved on 16/8:
1) CNOOC PETROLEUM BRASIL LTDA. – China
2) GREAT ENERGY S.A – Brazil
3) IMETAME ENERGIA LTDA. – Brazil
4) MURPHY EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY – United States *
5) PETRO-VICTORY ENERGIA LTDA. – Brazil*
6) PHOENIX EMPREENDIMENTOS LTDA. – Brazil
7) QUEIROZ GALVAO EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION S.A. – Brazil
Companies approved on 9/8:
1) BP ENERGY DO BRASIL LTDA. – United Kingdom
2) DEA DEUTSCHE ERDOEL AG – Germany *
3) EXXONMOBIL EXPLORAÇÃO BRASIL LTDA. – U.S
4) GEOPARK BRASIL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF PETROLEUM AND GAS LTDA. – Bermuda
5) KAROON PETRÓLEO E GÁS LTDA. – Australia
6) MUNCKS & TRBOQUES BRASIL LTDA. – Brazil
7) PETRÓLEO BRASILEIRO S.A. – PETROBRAS – Brazil
8) PETRONAS CARIGALI SDN BHD – Malaysia *
9) PTTEP BRASIL INVESTMENTS IN EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF PETRÓLEO E GÁS LTDA. – Thailand
10) REPSOL EXPLORACIÓN S / A – Spain
11) SHELL BRASIL PETRÓLEO LTDA. – United Kingdom
12) TOTAL E & P DO BRASIL LTDA. – France
13) VIPETRO PETRÓLEO S.A – Brazil
14) WINTERSHALL DO BRASIL SERVIÇOS LTDA. – Germany *
* Companies that do not yet have a contract for exploration and production of oil and natural gas in Brazil