– Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras informs that the Annual and Extraordinary General Meeting, held today, exclusively under the digital format analyzed and approved, by majority vote, the following:
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
I. Assessing the Management’s accounts, examining, discussing and voting on the Management’s Report and the Company’s Financial Statements, with the report from the independent auditors and the Fiscal Council Report, for the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2020;
II. Allocation of the Loss/Profit for the fiscal year of 2020;
III. Election of five (5) members of the Fiscal Council and their substitutes as follows:
Elected by the Controlling Shareholder
Mrs. Agnes Maria de Aragão da Costa (holder) and Mr. Jairez Elói de Sousa Paulista (substitute);
Mr. Sérgio Henrique Lopes de Sousa (holder) and Mr. Alan Sampaio Santos (substitute);
Mr. José Franco Medeiros de Morais (holder) and Mrs. Gildenora Batista Dantas Milhomem (substitute).
Elected by Minority Shareholders Holders of Common Shares
Mrs. Patricia Valente Stierli (holder) and Mr. Robert Juenemann (substitute).
Elected by the Shareholders Holding Preferred Shares
Mrs. Michele da Silva Gonsales Torres (holder) and Mr. Antonio Emílio Bastos de Aguiar Freire (substitute).
IV. Establishment of the remuneration of the administrators, members of the Fiscal Council and members of the Advisory Committees to the Board of Directors under the terms of the Federal Government vote, following the guidance of the Secretariat for Coordination and Governance of State Companies – SEST, with a global remuneration limit for the period between April 2021 and March 2022: up to R$ 47,059,396.55 to be paid to the management; up to R$1,235,599.05 to be paid to the Fiscal Council members; up to $ 2,471,198.03 to be paid to the Statutory Audit Committee; up to R$ 3,953,916.85 to be paid to the Conglomerate’s Statutory Audit Committee; and up to R$ 1,976,958.43 to be paid to the other Statutory Advisory Committees of the Board of Directors.
EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING
I. Merger of Companhia de Desenvolvimento e Modernização de Plantas Industriais S.A (CDMPI) by Petróleo Brasileiro S.A – Petrobras to:
(1) To ratify the contracting of MOREIRA ASSOCIADOS AUDITORES INDEPENDENTES (MOREIRA ASSOCIADOS) by Petrobras for the preparation of the Appraisal Report, at book value, of PDET’s shareholders’ equity, pursuant to paragraph 1 of article 227 of Law 6404, of December 15, 1976;
(2) To approve the Appraisal Report prepared by MOREIRA for the appraisal, at book value, of CDMP’s shareholders’ equity;
(3) To approve, in all its terms and conditions, the Protocol and Justification of the Merger, executed between CDMPI and Petrobras on 02.24.2021;
(4) To approve the merger of CDMPI by Petrobras, with its consequent extinction, without increasing the capital stock of Petrobras and;
(5) To authorize Petrobras’ Board of Executive Officers to perform all acts required to effect the merger and regularization of the situation of the Acquired Company and the Surviving Company before the competent bodies, as necessary.