Mero 3 FPSO under review

Jan 23, 2010

Petrobras evaluates new postponement of delivery of proposals for chartering of the third definitive production systems in the Mero 3 field

The delivery of proposals for chartering the FPSO of Mero 3 may be postponed again. Last week, Petrobras’ bidding committee sent a circular to the bidding invited companies, anticipating the possibility of postponing the receipt of offers from March 19 to June 19.

In the document, the company pointed out that, to formalize the change, it would like to confirm whether the companies are actually interested in disputing the deal.

Source: Petróleo Hoje

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.