Updated: Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 05:08 PM
Total is now 21 companies
The Special Bidding Commission (CEL) approved on Wednesday (16/08) the registration of seven more companies in the 14th Round of Bids. Of these, two are of foreign origin CNOOC (China) and Murphy (USA) and five Brazilian. Two still do not have a contract for exploration and production of oil and natural gas in Brazil: Murphy and Petro-Victory.
Considering the 14 approved at the meeting of the Commission held on 09/08, the total registered so far is 21 companies.
At the next meetings of the Commission, on 23 and 25/08, other requests for registration will be evaluated. In all, 36 companies completed the registration form for participation in the round.
The registered companies have complied with all the requirements set forth in Section 4 of the notice and are able to participate in the round. Registration is mandatory and individual for each interested party, even for those who wish to submit an offer through a consortium.
Once the requirements established in the bidding document have been approved by the Special Bidding Commission, the company may submit bids only for the blocks located in the sectors for which it has paid the participation fee and provided a bid guarantee.
The company qualification process (operator A, B, C or non-operator) will only be made to the winning companies on the day of the public bidding session, adopted after the 13th Round, held in 2015. The 14th Round Of Tenders will be held on September 27, in Rio de Janeiro.
The list of companies will be published tomorrow in the Official Gazette of the Union and will also be available on the page Brazil Rounds, ANP.
List of companies approved today (16/8)
1) CNOOC PETROLEUM BRASIL LTDA.
2) GREAT ENERGY S.A
3) IMETAME ENERGIA LTDA.
4) MURPHY EXPLORATION & PRODUCTION COMPANY *
5) PETRO-VICTORY ENERGIA LTDA. *
6) PHOENIX EMPREENDIMENTOS LTDA.
7) QUEIROZ GALVAO EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION S.A.
List of companies approved on 9/8
1) BP ENERGY DO BRASIL LTDA.
2) DEA DEUTSCHE ERDOEL AG *
3) EXXONMOBIL EXPLORAÇÃO BRASIL LTDA.
4) GEOPARK BRASIL EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF PETROLEUM AND GAS LTDA.
5) KAROON PETRÓLEO E GÁS LTDA.
6) MUNCKS & TRBOQUES BRASIL LTDA.
7) PETRÓLEO BRASILEIRO S.A. – PETROBRAS
8) PETRONAS CARIGALI SDN BHD *
9) PTTEP BRASIL INVESTMENTS IN EXPLORATION AND PRODUCTION OF PETRÓLEO E GÁS LTDA.
10) REPSOL EXPLORACIÓN S / A
11) SHELL BRASIL PETRÓLEO LTDA.
12) TOTAL E & P DO BRASIL LTDA.
13) VIPETRO PETRÓLEO S.A
14) WINTERSHALL DO BRASIL SERVICIOS LTDA. *
* Companies that do not yet have a contract for exploration and production of oil and natural gas in Brazil
Categories: Offshore Activity