Wood Group won a contract to provide engineering and procurement services in the Peregrino field, owned by Statoil, in the Campos Basin.
The company will carry out activities with Kiewit Offshore Services manufacturer in wellhead C Statoil platform. Wood Group had already made the front-end engineering and design for this same unit last year; besides having also performed services in the other two fixed platforms.
The hiring of Wood Group service is part of the second Peregrino field development phase, which has 60% stake in the hands of Statoil; and the remaining 40% with Sinochem Group. The field is located in the south of the Campos Basin potion, about 85 km from city of Cabo Frio (RJ).
Leave a Reply