The Sete Brasil novela continues

sete

June 12, 2015

Latest local press report says that a group of Asian investors are negotiating a U$1.2 billion capital infusion. Not clear whether this will dilute existing shareholders but creditors have agreed. Since some shareholders are also large creditors gives some credibility but still the news are tenuous at best. The report says that Sete will construct 19 of the 29 drillships previously contracted.

Yesterday, the international press published a different story…

Read More

Leave a comment

Blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑